People complaining about their experiences when browsing the web using an old browser (like Internet Explorer 8) are like:
- Supermarket customers complaining about the checkout queue, when there’s a selfscan checkout in the next row.
- Nokia 3310 users complaining about the lack of apps on their phone
- People who turn on the radio and then complaining about the music all sounding the same
- Tablet users complaining about the absence of a keyboard
- Couch potatoes with a media player complaining about the quality of TV programs
- Range Rover drivers complaining about parking space
- Drivers in general who complain when entering a traffic jam with hundreds of meters of empty entry lane in front of them.
- Star Wars ‘fans’ who complain about a ruined childhood, when they dislike a new addition to the franchise while the old movies remain the same.
- People at an outdoor cafe complaining about thirst, heat and sweatiness, while drinking alcohol (which dehydrates).
- Skinny jeans wearers complaining about how cold it is outside.
For those who still do not understand it: these are people who have to do something about it themselves. PLEASE upgrade your browser! It would make the jobs of millions of web developers and content generators a whole lot easier.