There aren’t many superhero movies I watched and did not like. Maybe “Daredevil” and “Batman & Robin”, but that was more than a decade ago. Recently, there have been some great superhero flicks, and by the looks of it, there’s even more potentially awesome stuff coming our way. So I present to you: Not one but TWO top 10s! Recent AND upcoming superhero movies.
- HFR is awesome.
- All movies should be shown in HFR.
- That’s because HFR means “High Frame Rate”.
- “High Frame Rate” means video is displayed at a rate of 48 frames per second, instead of the standard 24 frames per second.
- Which makes it infinitely more beautiful to watch.
- Especially with moving images.
- Okay, It takes some getting used to.
- But especially combined with 3D, the visuals are more vibrant and lifelike.
- Which makes movies more intense and more compelling to watch, even if you don’t notice the effect.
- It’s a damn shame that there are only two HFR movies in wide release yet: Both “Hobbit” movies.
People complaining about their experiences when browsing the web using an old browser (like Internet Explorer 8) are like: